About us

The history of our Company has some significant milestones that can be recapped as follows:

  • Established in Padua in 1950, UNUS S.P.A. initially produced bicycle bells and later on moved to electro-pneumatic horns.
  • In 1986 our Company was named “UNUS International S.P.A.” and then started designing and producing motors and gear-motors (12 -24 -48 V) for the automotive industry seen firstly to the planning phase.
  • In 1995 UNUS International moved to the new production plant and head-office, located in Rivale di Pianiga – nearby Venice on a surface of about 10.000 sq. meters, with 100 employees and production of more than 2.500.000 units per year.

The applications range from the production of gear-motors for power windows to motors and gear-motors for seats adjustment, sun roofs, steering columns, sun blinds and motors for residential and industrial applications, such as closing and opening of electric gates, main doors and blind systems.

Non-stop research and development aimed to reaching the highest quality standards are the bases of Unus International corporate philosophy.
This is the reason of current export results, with 90% of production for international markets.

Unus International has established solid strategic and industrial relations with international markets and is sub-supplier of some of most important automotive premium and luxury segments among which Audi-VW Group VW (A4, A5, A6, A8, Q7 and Passat, Touareg, Phaeton), Bmw (Series 5, Series 7), Mercedes (Class E, Class S), Maybach, Porsche (Cayenne), Bentley (Continental GT), Lexus.
Besides the above mentioned premium and luxury segments, Unus International also supplies for vehicles of Ford, Hyundai, Ssangyong-Mahindra, Citroen, Iveco Truck, Renault Truck, Dc Truck Groups.